- Discussing #Februdairy and consumer perceptions with Gareth Wyn Jones at Dairy-Tech 2018. Stoneleigh, Warwickshire, UK; February 7th, 2018
- “Looking forward to a sustainable future – how do livestock productivity, health, efficiency and consumer perceptions interact?” British Cattle Veterinary Association Congress 2017 (full paper published in Cattle Practice), Southport, UK; October 17-19th, 2017
- “How Do We Maintain Dairy Sustainability in an Ever-Changing World?” Milk Producers Organisation National Congress 2016, Lidgetton, KZN, South Africa; September 7th 2016
- “Is Your Hamburger Killing the Planet?” Upson Lecture Series – Food for Thought Group, Manhattan, KS; November 19th 2013
- “Animal Feed vs. Human Food: Challenges and Opportunities in Sustaining Animal Agriculture Toward 2050” Council for Agricultural Science and Technology Issue Paper #53; 3 presentations to House staff, Senate Ag staff and American Farm Bureau Federation (public), Washington, DC; September 23rd, 2013.
- “U.S. Beef Production Is Green! How Do We Keep It That Way?” Noble Foundation Fall Cattle Seminar, Ardmore, OK; September 5th 2013